Click here to see all of the Traineeship work experience opportunities available.
At Sheffield United Community Foundation our Traineeship Programme is a fantastic opportunity to gain work experience and learn new skills, offering career pathways in the industry of your choice.
The programme is committed to making young people more employable. The programme runs for 12 weeks and is for 16-24 year olds that are unsure of their career path and have minimal experience and qualifications.
Over the 12 weeks you will complete over 100 hours of work experience in the industry of your choice, undertake Functional Skills (Maths and English) and participate in educational workshops.
After successfully completing the 12 week programme you will be equipped to progress into further education or employment. There may be opportunities for you to progress with the Foundation, whether that be in an educational capacity, with our Football & Education Academy or into employment through our network of Sheffield businesses.
- Must be aged 16-24.
- Not be in employment, education or training.
- A willingness to gain work experience and learn new skills.
- Looking for a route back into education or employment.
- Pass a DBS check (subject to placement).
- Your academic qualifcations will consist of coursework and portfolios
- Maths and English will be an examination, however, this is optional
- A reference from your mentor
For more information please contact: email@example.com